The Milestone Hotel & Residences are excited to welcome their guests back with a special three-night offer on their luxury suites in 2021.
To celebrate re-opening their doors on May 17th, the hotel is offering guests a three-night stay in one of their beautiful suites, inclusive of breakfast, with the third night complimentary.
You will be personally welcomed with an expertly mixed drink by General Manager, Andrew Pike, with a bottle of wine waiting in your suite from the family-owned vineyard Bouchard Finlayson, and complimentary canapés prepared specially by the Executive Chef.
During your stay, enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea and a private concierge appointment to perfectly plan your time in London. On your last night, staff will spoil you with a carefully selected Turndown gift, as a special thank you for support.
For an additional experience, guests can partake in a Cocktail Masterclass with Angelo Lo Greco, the hotel’s expert mixologist, choosing from an old favorite or something new, such as their signature Smoking Old Fashioned. You’ll learn the tricks of the trade, or just sit back and enjoy watching your nightcap being prepared.
Choose from a selection of intricately designed suites at The Milestone, including:
The Hermes Suite: Timeless elegance and design, with an iconic bronze four-poster bed and vintage collection of Hermès scarves.
The Ruhlmann Suite: Inspired by the work of Emile-Jacques Ruhlmann, our Ruhlmann Suite is a stunning homage in black and chrome.
The Noel Coward Suite: An exceptional Grand Master Suite which seamlessly blends a strength of presence with refined modern style.
Summary of offer includes:
- Welcome drink with our General Manager, Andrew Pike
- Full English breakfast daily in Cheneston’s restaurant
- Bottle of complimentary Bouchard Finlayson wine from our family-owned vineyard
- Complimentary canapés prepared specially by our Executive Chef, Dan Putz
- Daily Turndown with gift on last night of your stay
- Afternoon Tea for two, once during stay to be served in The Park Lounge
- A private concierge appointment on one occasion during your stay to plan out the perfect day for sightseeing around London. You will also receive a one-day travel card for two (Zones 1 – 4)
- Third night free
- Children staying under the age of 12 years of age stay and eat for free when dining with a full paying adult
- Early check-in/checkout