All new Mumm Harbour Bar opens on Sydney Harbour with bottomless bubbles and seafood
World renowned luxury French champagne brand G.H. Mumm will officially set sail on Sydney Harbour with Captain Cook Cruises this summer offering guests and sunset chasers the city’s ultimate bottomless bubbles and seafood experience.
From 12 February, Captain Cook Cruises will serve G.H. Mumm in an ultimate French champagne extravaganza perfect for you, your friends, a pre-dinner date night or even a way to spoil that special someone.
The new Mumm Harbour Bar, located on the recently refurbished Sydney 2000’s lounge-style Ocean Deck, will kick off at 3:00pm each afternoon, adding even more opulence and style to cruising through an afternoon on Sydney Harbour.
Each guest will be exclusively seated in a Mumm lounge suite and receive 1.5 hours of Mumm Grand Cordon Champagne which is traditionally a cellar door only cuvée Champagne, typically only served in Sydney’s top restaurants and bars. Your champagne will be paired with a seafood platter to share including fresh prawns, oysters, smoked salmon blinis and calamari, served in High Tea style.
Sydneysiders and interstate visitors are looking for new and different experiences in the shadow of an extremely difficult 2020,” General Manager of Captain Cook Cruises, Anthony Haworth said. “What better way to celebrate our 50 years of sailing on the best harbour in the world than by joining forces with a like-minded premium brand like Mumm to provide our guests with the best on water experience in Sydney” continued Anthony Haworth.
“As a premium French brand, we’re always looking for opportunities that align with the way our product makes people feel,” according to Mumm Brand Ambassador Emmanuel de Madre. “That’s why jumping onboard the new Mumm Harbour Bar this Summer makes perfect sense. Sydney Harbour makes people feel amazing! We want Sydneysiders to enjoy the best harbour in the world with a free-flowing Mumm experience like they’ve never seen before!”
To launch this new product, Captain Cook Cruises are offering 360-degree Sydney Harbour views, 1½ hours of Mumm Grand Cordon Champagne and seafood platter for only $89 per person.
All departures for the Mumm Harbour Bar leave from Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf No.1 at 3:00pm and return at 4:30pm. Guests are welcome to stay onboard for additional Harbour circuits while purchasing drinks and food from the bar or restaurant.
Captain Cook Cruises Sydney Harbour is a Covid-Safe vessel operator and restaurant. For further information and bookings call (02) 9206 1111 or visit captaincook.com.au
- Mumm Harbour Bar: https://www.captaincook.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises/casual-dining/mumm-harbour-bar/
- Premium & Casual Dining: https://www.captaincook.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises/harbour-bar-restaurant/
- Casual Dining: https://www.captaincook.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises/casual-dining/
- Harbour Bar: https://www.captaincook.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises/casual-dining/harbour-bar/
- Harbour Restaurant: https://www.captaincook.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises/casual-dining/harbour-restaurant/
- Mumm Harbour Bar: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/captain-cook-cms-assets/assets/menus/5779/070121r.pdf
- Harbour Bar: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/captain-cook-cms-assets/assets/menus/5597/2qugq7m.pdf
- Harbour Restaurant: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/captain-cook-cms-assets/assets/menus/5599/2qug07p.pdf
Social Media #captaincookcruises
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/captaincookcruises/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/captaincookcruises/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/captain-cook-cruises-sydney
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/captaincookcruises
Captain Cook Cruises Sydney is part of the SeaLink Travel Group
About SeaLink Travel Group Limited (ASX:SLK)
TheSeaLink Travel Group is Australia’s largest integrated land and marine, tourism and public transport service provider with established international operations. The Group carries more than 285 million passengers a year, employs over 8,840 people and operates approximately 3,500 buses and 114 ferries with established domestic and international operations across Australia, as well as Singapore and London.
The SeaLink Travel Group believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. In Australia, those tourism experiences extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and South Australia. Iconic travel destinations include Adelaide, Bruny Island, Darwin, Flinders Ranges, Fraser Island, Kangaroo Island, Magnetic Island, Murray River, Perth, Rottnest Island, North Stradbroke Island, Swan Valley, Sydney Harbour and the Tiwi Islands.