“Every year, we evaluate our network and look to create more routes and serve unique destinations whether we’re entering new markets like Casablanca or adding more service to places like Traverse City, Michigan,” Vasu Raja, American’s Senior Vice President of Network Strategy, said in a statement.
“We continue to deliver the best network with the most options for our customers domestically and internationally during the most popular vacation time of the year.”
Here are the new summer destinations:
* From Charlotte: Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
* From Washington D.C. Reagan National: Traverse City, Mich.
* From Dallas/Fort Worth: Fairbanks, Alaska and Portland, Maine
* From Los Angeles: Bozeman, Montana
* From New York LaGuardia: Bozeman, Montana and Kalispell, Montana
* From Miami International: Jackson, Miss. and Des Moines, Iowa
* From Chicago O’Hare: Anchorage, Alaska; Budapest, Hungary; Krakow, Poland; and Prague, Czech Republic.
* From Philadelphia International: Bozeman, Montana; Casablanca, Morocco; Nantucket, Massachusetts; and Reykjavik.
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.