Asia travel specialist Experience Travel Group (ETG) has today launched its Revitalise Collection offering 18 specially crafted holiday packages focused on wellness, discovery and sustainability.
The collection is about holidays with fewer stops and less transit, boutique hotels and local experiences. It emphasises a slower travel pace, with each of the 10- to 14-day holidays featuring just two bases in a single country.
It is designed for travellers seeking to relax and revitalise while also immersing themselves in a destination, with a focus on straightforward travel planning and ethical local experiences.
The Revitalise Collection deals, which range from £3000 to £9700 per person, are available across 10 destinations including Sri Lanka, India and Southeast Asia. Available to book from today, the 18 holidays are targeted at autumn this year through to spring 2022 when these destinations are at their traditional best weather-wise. Each deal includes a complimentary experience, room night or meal.
ETG co-founder and managing director Sam Clark said: “Our customers are curious travellers keen to immerse themselves in the places they visit, so the collection deliberately avoids bland, ‘could-be-anywhere’ resorts. Every hotel and experience has been carefully chosen to reveal the fabric of the destination.
“As soon as restrictions are lifted, travellers will be seeking both the magic of new experiences and a much-needed break. That’s exactly what Revitalise provides: relaxation re-imagined for the curious traveller.”
The Revitalise holidays are divided into six core themes:
- ‘Remote and switched-off’- pause the modern world in India, Indonesia or Sri Lanka
- ‘Active and restorative’- blend discovery and beach time in Cambodia, Oman or Sri Lanka
- ‘Uncomplicated adventures’ – go off-the-beaten track in Indonesia, Laos or the Maldives
- ‘Into the wild’ – close encounters with the wildlife of India or Sri Lanka
- ‘Surrounded by Nature’ – immerse in the landscapes in India, Thailand or Indonesia
- ‘Curious Journeys’ – a pared back discovery of India, Myanmar and Vietnam
ETG also offers reassurance to travellers with its own Covid-19 promise, should their trip be impacted by pandemic. Key terms of the promise are:
- Flexible low deposits
- Destination, date and name changes up to one month before travel (admin fee applies)
- COVID-19 ‘no quibble’ guaranteed refund, excluding non-recoverable flight costs
- A £1,000 voucher to be used on a future booking
Full terms are on the ETG website: https://info.experiencetravelgroup.com/etgcovid19promise
For more information on the Revitalise Collection go to – https://www.experiencetravelgroup.com/revitalise. For the latest news and offers from ETG visit the website and follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.