Just when you thought High Tea couldn’t get any better, it has, with the launch of Captain Cook Cruises ‘Bottomless Bubbles’ package on their Sydney Harbour High Tea cruise. To celebrate, they are offering a ‘Bottomless Bubbles’ special of only $15 per person, normally $25 per person, available until 24 December 2019.
Departing daily on flagship vessel, MV Sydney 2000, Captain Cook Cruises High Tea cruise offers a variety of savoury and sweet foods including Crystal Bay prawns on dill blini with crème fraiche; a selection of finger sandwiches; mini scones with strawberry jam and vanilla cream; chocolate dipped strawberries and assorted petite fours and truffles, to name just a few.
The cruise also features an extensive tea menu with 15 different teas to choose from including Blue Mountain, Chai, English Breakfast, Russian Caravan and Lemon and Ginger.
All this while cruising around the world’s best harbour, adoring its famous sights and enjoying endless pink bubbles.
The High Tea Cruise departs daily at 2.30pm from Wharf 6, Circular Quay, returning at 3.45pm and is priced at $69 per person including a glass of sparkling wine, sweet and savoury High Tea selection and 15 different teas.
The ‘Bottomless Bubbles’ package, for unlimited sparkling wine is $15 per person until 24 December 2019, normally $25 per person.
For further information visit www.captaincook.com.au
About SeaLink Travel Group
SeaLink Travel Group is one of Australia’s most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation’s best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 1,600 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic services to more than eight million customers annually. With a vessel fleet of 80 and a coach fleet of 62 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink, we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River and on the Murray River
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services from Kangaroo Island to the South Australian mainland, North Stradbroke Island and Southern Moreton Bay Islands to south-east Queensland and from the Tasmanian mainland to Bruny Island
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Darwin and Perth
- Lunch and dinner cruises on the Swan River and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and bistro at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island
SeaLink successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2013 (ASX:SLK).