Corsican Places has launched its 2020 brochure featuring a wide-ranging collection of holidays with over 160 accommodation options throughout Corsica. Self-catering and hotel holidays are presented with convenient flying, operating into all four airports on the island.
Stand-out new accommodation additions include Villa Bleu Nature – a high quality and striking new build providing a great family option with its peaceful, countryside setting and easy access to beaches. A new walking tour is also available and takes in the maquis covered peninsula of Cap Corse.
Accommodation collections range from stylish and contemporary to traditional and authentic. Premium villas offer striking locations with maximum comfort and luxury. Family villas include those conveniently positioned to make the most of local beach and town facilities. Sociable résidences and apartments with shared pool and gardens provide great value options while character one and two-bedroom apartments and villas are a great choice for couples.
To help build the perfect holiday, the brochure is packed full of ideas highlighting where best to explore and top things to see and do.
Key highlights for 2020 include:
- New – Villa Bleu Nature – Immersed in the Nebbio hinterland just outside Patrimonio in the north east, this beautifully designed, three-bedroom villa sleeps up to six and offers a peaceful rural retreat whilst also having easy access to the chic seaside resort of St Florent.
- Three new hotel additions in the south and central Corsica along with an apartment in a sought-after location in Calvi town (north west) are also available and appear online.
- New – “Around the Cap Corse” – an off the beaten track seven-day self-guided walking tour around the Cap Corse peninsular, an area of outstanding natural beauty, adds to Corsican Places’ collection of walking itineraries. The tour starts in the harbour village of Maccinaggio and takes in coastal paths, seaside villages, deserted beaches and remote hinterland before reaching the lively seaside town of St Florent. Seven-night packages from £1199pp – includes flights, accommodation (mixed board), transfers with luggage, maps and route notes.
- Wide flight choice: UK departures from London Stansted and Manchester into all four Corsica airports are provided through Corsican Places’ travel partner Air Corsica and charter with Flybe. Heathrow and Gatwick departures are also offered via British Airways and EasyJet.
- Short breaks – with flights to Bastia and Ajaccio at least twice a week, 3 & 4-night breaks can be tailor-made.
- Flexible durations – Nine, ten and eleven night durations addition to one and two week stays or more.
- Tailor-made and package holidays – self-drive, twin and multi-centres plus Corsica and Sardinia twin centres can be arranged.
- Holidays available from £319pp.
Call 01489 866 931 or visit Corsica.co.uk
Press Information: Corsican Places is a trade name of Serenity Holidays Ltd, a fully bonded operator under ATOL 1866 and a member of ABTA, ABTOT, AITO and IATA. For more information or images please contact Louise Thomas on 01489 866 963 or email PressOffice@serenityholidays.co.uk