With the recent changes in policy for travel to Cuba, including the June 2019 restriction of the People To People Travel Provision, many travelers are wondering if they’ll ever be able to experience the vibrant island nation. Austin Adventures assures guests they’ll continue their intimate group tours in this country under the new Support The Cuban People License.
Under this license, Americans are able to travel to Cuba, with each traveler engaging in a full-time schedule of activities that enhance contact with the Cuban people. By keeping their groups small and intimate, Austin Adventures is able to partner solely with locally-owned hotels and restaurants, ensuring that each day is filled with meaningful interactions and experiences for all parties involved.
Kasey Austin, newly appointed President of Austin Adventures, will be hosting a webinar for anyone interested in visiting the country on Thursday, November 21st, 2019 at 3 pm Eastern. Kasey recently returned from a visit to Cuba, where she met with local partners, got the insider scoop, and insured every trip follows all legal requirements. During the webinar, she will share her knowledge of the country and answer all questions.
As a bonus for participating in the webinar, one person will receive a $500 discount on their next trip to Cuba with Austin Adventures, and each participant will receive $100 off towards their Cuba trip with Austin Adventures. To register for the webinar, visithttps://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2857732278548746251?source=aa.
Highlights of the 8-day Trinidad to Havana include:
- Day One – Enjoy a delicious lunch at a privately owned restaurant in Santa Clara, Cuba.
- Day Two – Experience a horseback ride through the Valle de Los Ingenios with a local expert, and visit Cuban artists in their studios.
- Day Three – Learn more about the coffee of Topes de Collantes, which fetches more than $25 per pound internationally.
- Day Four – Snorkel and Kayak in the seaside town of Playa Giron with a local naturalist guide.
- Day Five – Tour one of Havana’s largest cigar factories, where you’ll learn the ancient art of rolling perfect, handmade cigars.
- Day Six – Adventure by bicycle through the Centro Habana neighborhood, learning more about daily Cuban life.
- Day Seven – Enjoy a cooking class led by a local chef, and sample your creations for lunch.
For more information, view the itinerary (and other details) online at https://www.austinadventures.com/packages/cuba-trinidad-to-havana-adult/
About Austin Adventures
Based in Billings, Montana, Austin Adventures has spent more than 35 years building an international reputation as a top provider of luxury, small group, multisport tours for adults and families to the world’s most captivating destinations. Austin Adventures has perfected the art of creating one-of-a-kind itineraries featuring exceptional regional dining, distinctive accommodations, incredible guides, and exhilarating activities, all while keeping all-inclusive rates and services the norm. In addition to scheduled group departures on all seven continents, Austin Adventures has developed a reputation as the leader in customized trip planning and execution. All backed by the industry’s best money-back satisfaction guarantee.
# # #
Follow Austin Adventures: