Whether you prefer a hot air balloon safari in search of lions, trekking to visit mountain gorillas in Rwanda, a relaxing day of wine tasting in South Africa, or an itinerary that includes them all, Frontiers International Travel is offering an array of luxury departures for travelers to experience the magic of Africa. Trips reserved by March 31, 2020 will receive a $500 credit per couple. For more information and full brochures, visit https://www.frontiersej.com/discover-the-magic-of-africa-with-lakani or call 800-245-1950. *** High-resolution images can be downloaded here.
“When guests travel to Africa with Frontiers and Lakani, not only will they enjoy Africa’s pristine beauty, but also luxury and comfort in the company of expert guides, with plenty of opportunities to immerse themselves in African culture and history,” said Kathy Schultz of Frontiers International Travel. “Our pre-designed itineraries allow you to travel at your own pace on your own time, including VIP services, and exclusive access to private events across the world.”
Pricing begins at $6,995 per person to $7,995 per person per double occupancy depending on travel season.
- Enjoy a hot air balloon safari with a champagne breakfast.
- Get up close and personal with the elephants during a private visit to the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage.
- Visit a Maasai Village and learn about their culture and traditions.
Pricing begins at $6,895 per person to $8,895 per person per double occupancy depending on travel season.
- Go trekking for Mountain Gorillas and search for a gorilla family at Volcanoes National Park.
- Visit the endangered Golden Monkey troops at Volcanoes National Park.
- Visit the handicraft markets and Kigali Memorial Center.
Pricing begins at $7,495 per person to $7,995 per person per double occupancy depending on travel season.
- Experience the thrill of safari in the Greater Kruger National Park.
- Take in the views from a cable car on Table Mountain.
- See the African penguins on the Cape Peninsula.
- Taste the renowned wines of the Cape Winelands.