Myrtle Beach, S.C. – With autumn in full swing, the Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina is inviting visitors to enjoy a last-minute fall getaway along its 60 miles of beautiful coastline. Boasting summer-like temperatures and fewer crowds, the destination offers endless off-the-beach activities, delicious dining options, and lodging discounts of 30 percent or more – perfect for those seeking an easy and affordable trip before the end of the year.
“There’s still plenty of time to take advantage of the Myrtle Beach area’s mild temperatures, deep hotel discounts and year-round attractions,” said Karen Riordan, president and CEO of Visit Myrtle Beach. “Following Hurricane Florence’s arrival last month, which thankfully spared the majority of the Myrtle Beach area, we are eager to invite visitors back to safely experience the destination’s stunning beaches, fresh seafood and more.”
Among the fall’s seasonal draws are signature events like the Little River ShrimpFest (Oct. 13 & 14), along the town’s quaint waterfront and featuring live jazz music, and the Loris Bog-Off Festival (Oct. 20), which showcases one of the region’s most beloved dishes.
A sampling of this fall’s exclusive lodging and attraction deals is below, and a full list is available at VisitMyrtleBeach.com/deals.
• Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort – Stay two nights and get the third night free. Valid through Nov. 20, 2018.
• Ocean Creek Resort – Enjoy weekday stays from just $60/night and weekends from just $80/night in select room types! Enjoy pools, on-site dining, full service tennis center, fitness room, beach volleyball court and more at this 57-acre gated resort. Valid through Oct. 31, 2018
• Long Bay Resort – Stay two nights and the third night is on us. Just act fast, because our availability is filling up fast. Valid through Nov. 21, 2018.
• Marina Inn at Grande Dunes – Book the Fall Family Takeover package and enjoy up to 30 percent off rates on three nights of accommodations in the luxury grande guest room; two adult and two children tickets to Pirates Voyage Dinner Spectacular Show; breakfast each morning in the resort’s Waterscapes Restaurant (tow adult/two children) and a Kids Party Bucket upon arrival for each child. Valid through Oct. 31, 2018.
• Captain’s Quarters Resort – Named the No. 1 kid-friendly hotel in Myrtle Beach! Stay three nights or longer and receive $60 in resort food credit. Valid through Oct. 31, 2018.
• Caribbean Resort & Villas – “Fall” for 30 percent off rates and FREE breakfast each day of your stay. Valid through Nov. 21, 2018.
• The Caravelle Resort – Enjoy the Fall Little Moments Family package which includes 35 percent off accommodations; a commemorative beach bag; two adult and two children tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium; and a daily buffet breakfast for four at the resort’s Santa Maria Restaurant. Valid through Oct. 31, 2018.
• Island Vista – Experience numerous amenities for both adults and children along with 25 percent off lodging for select dates in October at this oceanfront resort. Valid through Oct. 31, 2018.
• The Carolina Opry – See Thunder & Light or Pure Magic for as low as $15 when you purchase tickets to The Carolina Opry. Valid through Oct. 31, 2018.
• Captain Smiley Fishing Charters – FALL offer! Receive $50 off (parties of 4) on half- or full-day trips! USE PROMO50 at checkout. Valid through Dec. 1, 2018.
Additionally, several airlines, including Spirit and Allegiant, are offering discounted airfare for service into Myrtle Beach International Airport.
About Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Stretching from Little River to Pawleys Island and comprising 14 distinct communities, the Myrtle Beach area is home to 60 miles of sandy beaches, an assortment of entertainment and family attractions and world-class golf. Popularly known as the Grand Strand, the Myrtle Beach area presents the quintessential vacation experience peppered with plenty of Southern hospitality. For additional information on the Myrtle Beach area, visit www.visitmyrtlebeach.com or call (888) Myrtle-1.