An exciting winter is ahead of us with new resorts, new hotels and the latest flexiski-operated chalet offering for this coming season across North America, Europe and Japan for 2018/19.
This season will see flexiski going into further new resorts in Austria, France, Norway, Italy and Switzerland; as well as some well-thought out multi-centre holidays in North America and Japan. Don’t just fly and ski, add some shopping in New York, beach-time in Mexico or culture in Japan to your ski holiday this year. flexiski customers can take advantage of a fully flexible booking system and can book short stays or 7 night stays any day of the week and avoid a Saturday transfer day; giving customers a ski holiday on their terms, from most UK airports, for as many days as they wish. It’s the ultimate tailor-made ski specialist company for a flexible, convenient and easy route to the mountains, to suit all skiing and lifestyle requirements this winter.
“We have been working consistently hard since last season, to bring customers some really new adventurous resorts in Europe, with a particular focus on Norway, plus a big drive for North America where customers can take advantage of incredible early booking offers when booked by the end of November. We are also extremely excited to be adding a new own flexiski-operated catered chalet in Meribel to our programme, which will have high service levels and fantastic food offerings.” commented Pete Hillyard, General Manager- flexiski
Early Bird Packages:
Fairmont Chateau in Lake Louise, Canada
- 5* hotel with one of the most iconic views in the world over a frozen Lake Louise
- 7 nights in December including flights, transfers and room only accommodation from £1,400 per person
- Offer: up to 25% off 7 nights or more when booked by 30th November
Mount Royal Hotel, Banff, Canada
- 3* hotel centrally located on Banff Avenue, newly renovated everything is brand new, plus they’ve added rooftop hot tubs with stunning mountain views ensure its
- 7 nights in February including flights, transfers and room only accommodation from £1104 per person
- Offer: 15% off stays booked by 30th November
Crystal Lodge in Whistler, Canada
- 4* hotel centrally located in Whistler Village
- 7 nights in March including flights, transfers and room only accommodation from £1,278 per person
- Offer: 25% off stays of 5-7 nights and 30% off says of 8 nights or more when booked by 15th November
- 4* ski in, ski out hotel with retro styling and superb dining
- 7 nights in December including flights, transfers plus bed & breakfast accommodation from £1091 per person
- Offer: Stay for 7 nights, pay for 6 when booked by 1st October
- 4* hotel with magnificent views down the Susa Valley
- 4 nights here in February including flights, transfers and bed & breakfast accommodation from £785 per person
- Offer: 20% off 3 nights or more book by 30th Oct
Flexiski are offering fully flexible short breaks over New Year – flexiski is the only tour operator able to offer this.
- Offering £75 per person off all St Anton bookings staying between 23rd December and 6th Jan made by 7th Flights, transfers and accommodation must be booked to get this offer.
Chalet Ophelia: sleeps 26. It is a basic offering with no frills, however it’s been given a lot of love and attention with as many soft furnishings and a little facelift however it will have the high standard of staff, service and food that guests get in all flexiski-operated chalets.
New Resorts in Europe for 2018/19:
flexiski have added a total of 12 new ski resorts in Europe with a particular focus in Norway, to take advantage to the stunning wild landscapes and terrain of the fjords, which are an experience not to be missed. All holidays can be tailor-made to get the best out of a winter vacation from visiting fjords to going on a dog-sled ride and skiing across snowy mountain escapes.
Prices correct at the time of submission/print but may be subject to change
Notes to Editors: For further press information on resorts and hotels, images, or interviews please contact Sarah Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Adam Attew at email@example.comTel: 0207 183 1075
- flexiski has also brought Madonna di Campiglioresort back into this winter’s offering for Italy. flexiski has brought the glamourous Madonna di Campiglio resort back into this winter’s offering for Italy. One of the country’s most fashionable ski resorts yet with understated elegance it avoids the hordes of Val D’Isere and Courchevel. An attractive resort with traditional Italian style, plenty of lively bars, restaurants and pedestrianised Piazza Righi brings out the fur clad locals, who like to be see-and –be –seen.
In addition to the current Swiss offering, the beautiful resorts of Wengen and Grindelwald, which are family friendly and great for all levels of skier
- Bad Hofgastein A quiet spa town in the Gastein valley. With a great entry level for mixed ability skiers, wide open runs towards the peaks and tree lined runs further down, the resort is geared towards those that love to cruise around on reds all day.
- Alpe d’Huez What it lacks in prettiness as a resort it more than makes up for with extensive pistes, snow sure terrain, a resort for all levels and a vibrant nightlife in town.
- La Clusaz With a great track record for good snow from December to April, despite the low altitude. Pistes suit all levels, particularly intermediates. It is a traditional village feel with beautiful views of Mont Blanc from the higher reaches
flexiski are a tailor-made ski holiday specialist company. They have been selling ski holidays for over 25 years with a bespoke approach to guests ski trips and precise needs. flexiski believe in skiing on your terms; wherever clients want to fly from, however long they want to go for, flexiski will get them to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way available.
flexiski ensure that customers always speak to someone who is as passionate about the mountains as they are. All of the chalets and hotels in the collection are hand-picked, there are also four flexiski owned and operated properties, with resident flexiski staff on hand to host stays and share their passion and vast local knowledge.
flexiski is part of the Travelopia group of companies, which means your booking is safe with flexiski. For more information visit www.travelopia.com. The integrity of flexiski is further enhanced through our membership of ABTA, ATOL and IATA.
Contact: Sales Enquiries: flexiski T: 020 8939 086