With an increasing interest in flying privately, Leo Trippi is proud to partner with Vertis Aviation to offer highly personalised aviation charter services to discerning travellers across the globe. When the time is right Vertis Aviaton are ready and waiting to take you to the slopes. Discover “6 Reasons Why You Should Fly Private” and an example of some of the smaller airports you can fly to just a short drive from Leo Trippi’s luxury chalets.
- Health – Looking after our health has become even more of a priority in recent times with the impact of COVID-19. By flying private, you can avoid a crowded airport by travelling through VIP lounges and be reassured that stringent, all but subtle, health measures have been put in place to allow you to travel with confidence.
- Safety – With some of the highest safety standards in place, along with highly-trained pilots and crew, plus slick ground handling and support to rival any commercial airlines, you can be sure you’re in safe hands when flying private.
- Time – Being able to arrive just 25 minutes before departure gives you the utmost flexibility when travelling. If you get delayed last minute or need to travel earlier or later than planned, the crew and operator will be as accommodating as possible (subject to schedules), right up to the hours before you are due to travel.
- Airports – Flying privately gives you a much greater choice of airports at which to land, many of which may be a lot closer to your destination than the larger international airports. For example, Samedan (Engadin) Airport is just a 10-minute drive from St. Moritz while Zurich International Airport is around a 3 hour drive away. Using smaller airports also means vastly reduced transit times through terminals and some airports allow car transfer direct to the jet door too.
- Baggage – With an all-inclusive price, there are no hidden costs for “oversize baggage” or other bulky items such as skis, subject to hold capacity. Luggage can be quickly unloaded and taken away, meaning there is minimal waiting time at the airport.
- Catering – Also included in the cost, the catering can be tailored to specific dietary requirements plus a range of high-end wine and drinks are available too.
ST. MORITZ – Easily accessible from Samedan Airport just 10 minutes drive from the resort
Situated in the Engadine Valley, St. Moritz is one of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts with high-altitude skiing, designer shopping, Michelin-star restaurants and, of course, luxury chalets. Visitors can enjoy an action-packed winter calendar of events and winter sports from the famous White Turf horse racing meeting to the exhilarating Cresta Run.
Situated on the edge of Lake St Moritz, The Loft offers spectacular views and is just 100 metres from the town centre and ski slopes. Accommodating six adults and two children, this stunning apartment has a spacious living area, large terrace and a Jacuzzi bathtub in the master suite – perfect for relaxing after a long day on the slopes.
VERBIER – Easily accessible from Sion Airport, just 45 minutes drive from the resort
Perched on a sunny plateau in the heart of the Swiss Alps, Verbier attracts skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. Offering spectacular views of Mont Blanc and Le Grand Combin, high-quality restaurants, a vibrant nightlife and fantastic off-piste skiing, Verbier is hard to beat.
Chalet Chouqui, Verbier – a nine-bedroom family-friendly in a secluded location with a stylish interior, delightful furnished terrace and one of the largest private indoor pools in Verbier.
ZERMATT– Easily accessible from Sion Airport, just a 1 hr 15 minute drive from the resort
Few resorts can match Zermatt’s perfect combination of fantastic skiing, reliable snow-cover, magnificent scenery and superb mountain restaurants. Home to Switzerland’s highest ski area, this attractive car-free village is a year-round resort which retains its traditional charm in all seasons.
Chalet Maurice, Zermatt – accessed via a private funicular railway through the mountain, this six-bedroom chalet offers some of the best views of the Matterhorn in the resort.
Est.1882 Leo Trippi is an award-winning specialist travel company originating in the heart of the Swiss Alps, providing luxury ski chalets & tailor-made mountain trips across Europe and beyond. Winner of “World’s Best Ski Travel Agent” at the World Ski Awards for seven consecutive years.