Maldives, – – Imagine escaping to your very own over-water home retreat in the Maldives at the drop of a hat. Now with Anantara Veli Maldives
Resort’s ‘Unlimited Stays in Paradise’ package, you can book unlimited nights at the resort for a one-time fee and make this island paradise your bolthole for the duration of 2021.
Return to your Maldivian Over Water Bungalow as often as you please and soak up the turquoise lagoon, magical sunsets and the tropical beauty. Laze on your sun deck as colorful fish swim in the crystal-clear waters below. Elevate working from home to a new level, or simply escape to sunnier climes to enjoy some R&R whenever the fancy takes. The exclusive ‘Unlimited Stays’ offer at Anantara Veli opens the door to complete flexibility so you and your loved one can come and go from a Maldivian paradise whenever the desire takes you.
Exclusive Benefits Include:
- Luxury accommodation in an Over Water Bungalow
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Shared return transfers between Anantara Veli and Malé as often as required
- 25% savings on dining and spa
The Unlimited Stays offer is available for a brief time only – book until November 30, 2020. The package is priced at $30,000 USD inclusive of all taxes and service charges, for two persons sharing one Over Water Bungalow.
The ‘Unlimited Stays in Paradise’ package offers the perfect escape from your life in the ‘new normal’. As and when you please, bid farewell to the day-to-day, check into your home away from home and carpe diem in the slower lane. The adults only resort is well equipped with a wide selection of sublime dining options featuring global cuisine. Anantara Spa’s relaxing treatments and wellness programs will melt away the stresses of daily life, whilst powder white sands and turquoise waters set the scene for a heavenly dip. For the more active, the fitness center is well equipped with the latest work-out machines, the 20 meter pool for laps and regular yoga classes are available on the sunrise yoga deck. On water and below the surface, water sports, snorkeling and scuba diving opens a world of possibility.
Terms and Conditions:
- The rate quoted is for two guests and must be fully prepaid before first stay.
- The names of both guests must be provided at the time of payment and are not able to be changed. Only these two named guests will be allowed to stay in the bungalow.
- No blackout dates.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- Package is valid for stays from January 1, 2021 to December 23, 2021 and it is non-extendable.
- Package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, savings, package or voucher and is non-refundable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Bookings can only be made by contacting email@example.com
For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk by phone or WhatsApp on +960 664 4111, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, connecting them to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences, and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. The collection of distinct, thoughtfully designed luxury hotels and resorts provides a window through which to journey into invigorating new territory, curating personal travel experiences.
From cosmopolitan cities to desert sands to lush islands, Anantara connects travelers to the indigenous, grounds them in authentic luxury, and hosts them with passionate expertise. The portfolio currently boasts over 40 stunning hotels and resorts located in Thailand, the Maldives, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Mozambique, Zambia, the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Tunisia, Portugal and Spain, with a pipeline of future properties across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
Anantara is part of the DISCOVERY loyalty program.
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.