Heralded as the most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s Day marks the launch of the latest spa offering from Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown – an in-room SOAK Service offering an individual and personally curated experience.
Designed by Spa Director Tara Cruz, the in-room SOAK Service is an indulgent treat for in-house guests who wish to take full advantage of the deep soaking tubs featured in every room and suite within the Hotel.
“We’ve created five distinct SOAK Service offerings, all with our guests in mind, to heighten their in-room experience and allow them the benefits of a luxurious spa treatment without having to leave their room,” says Cruz.
Baths have long held therapeutic properties for the body. Four of the five offerings are designed for individual travellers who wish to relax, reduce muscle tension and condition the skin while the Rose Revival for Two is a couple’s experience, designed to maximise time together with one’s nearest and dearest.
Guests can call The Spa to order any of the SOAK Service experiences directly to their room with advance notice. A Spa Attendant will arrive to the room and personally draw the bath while arranging the appropriate SOAK Service based on the guests’ needs and menu selection.
The in-room SOAK Service menu includes the following experiences:
- Restore – A healthy dose of lavender and liang liang create a sense of balance and peace, perfect for the fatigued traveller looking to recharge and restore. USD 55
- Soothe – A therapeutic combination of arnica and peppermint soothe sore muscles and relieve aches and pains. Natural aroma and salt remedies heal the mind and melt body tension away. USD 55
- Detox – Give the immune system a natural boost or recover from the city’s overindulgent lifestyle. White camphor, eucalyptus and sea salts will pull impurities from the body and encourage detoxification. USD 55
- Seasonal – Submerge into New York City’s Seasonal bliss, from cherry blossoms to cedarwood, this soak is inspired by the city’s ever-changing beauty. USD 55
- Rose Revival for Two – Pure Himalayan salts naturally lift spirits while tuberose and lemongrass ignite the feeling of positivity and love. Seasonal citrus and floral notes are elegantly paired with sparkling rosé and decadent homemade treats to satisfy the most elevated palate. USD 95