DISCOVER THE UK WITH HF HOLIDAYS: GREAT WALKING, GREAT VALUE & GREAT CHOICE!
HF Holidays re-opened their UK country houses this week and welcomed guests back with their award-winning service and hospitality. In support of English Tourism Week next week, the HF Team are delighted to be able to offer guests the chance to re-discover Great Britain and get outdoors on their carefully designed range of walking and activity holidays.
HF Holidays are known for being great value, but the choice and flexibility of their holidays is sometimes overlooked. Their selection of guided walking routes, self-guided flexibility and family adventures is vast; all offer different walking options each day, great food and hospitality in stunning UK locations.
HF Holidays food has got a fresh new offering with a new weekly menu for guests to look forward to, providing a weekly view of the delights awaiting them after each day of walking! This also supports HF Holidays sustainability initiative and helps cuts food wastage.
The new menus include a variety of delicious dishes including vegetarian and vegan options, which are all made from scratch on site. There are also great recipes inspired by local history and the resident Chefs cooking them, to celebrate local history and heritage.
HF Holidays houses are all COVID compliant and have been accredited by the We’re Good to Go initiative set out by Visit Britain.
WALKING STYLES FROM HF HOLIDAYS
GUIDED WALKING – Choice of up to three Guided Walks each day
HF Holidays most popular holiday style, with a choice of up to three guided walks every day, gives guests the opportunity to discover stunning walking locations with the expertise from one of their walk leaders. Enjoy a full day’s walking and leave all the planning and navigation to the experts!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Guided walks led by our experienced leaders
• Choice of up to three different graded walks each day
• Sociable walks in prime walking areas through national parks, or Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
• Evenly paced walks based on the overall group ability
• Small group walking sociability
• Full Board – all meals included
• All transportation to and from the walks included
Prices start from £379pp for 3 nights. For guided walking availability click here.
SELF-GUIDED WALKING – Complete freedom for guests to choose their own walks
Perfect for guests who prefer to explore independently at their own pace. Routes available for all walking levels from a relaxing stroll or something more challenging. The use of HF Holidays Country Houses as a base to explore the surrounding area and be as active or laid back they choose.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Freedom to do your own walking at your own pace
• Use our Discovery Points to borrow route notes and maps. All routes are designed by our experienced field advisors; many are unique to HF Holidays
• Experienced leaders on hand to offer route guidance and support every morning and evening in the house when guided walking is also available at the house
• Enjoy a country house designed for walkers with boot and drying rooms
• Enjoy sociable dining with other walkers
• Full Board – all meals included
Prices start from £299pp for 3 nights. For self- guided walking availability click here.
GENTLE GUIDED WALKING
An easier version of Guided Walking. These walks should appeal to people who prefer to take things more gently.
Prices from £379pp for 3 nights. For availability click here.
TREAD LIGHTLY GUIDED WALKING – TRANSPORT-FREE GUIDED WALKING BREAKS
Enjoy guided walks direct from the from door of our country houses. A walking holiday with minimal carbon footprint, do more to protect the countryside.
Prices start from £289pp for 3 nights / 4 nights from £384pp and 7 nights from £645pp / For all the latest holidays and prices click here.
GUIDED TRAILS – A CHOICE OF OVER 50 TRAILS & ISLAND-HOPPING HOLIDAYS
Enjoy exhilarating, leg-stretching long-distance walks. Follow world famous trails that take you along historic routes and past renowned landmarks. From Three Peaks challenge, Ben Nevis or stunning coastal paths – many itineraries unique to HF Holidays.
Prices start from £955 (Best of the Abbey Way Guided Trail) For full details click here.
EUROPE WALKING – DEPARTURES FROM SEPTEMBER 2021
If you’re looking for some guaranteed sunshine and can wait a little longer, we have Europe departures for September and October with savings of up to £125pp for 2021 and up to £200pp for 2022. Great deals for Winter sun destinations now available from £799pp with flights.
Early booking offer ends 30 June 2021 – Up to £200 Off pp / Up to £175 off pp / Up to £150 off pp / Up to £125 Off pp / Up to £100 Off pp
BOOKING WITH CONFIDENCE WITH HF HOLIDAYS
As an award-winning Tour Operator with over 100 years’ experience, HF Holidays understand the importance of trust and assurance for guests when making any booking or travel arrangement. Guests can book with confidence with the knowledge that their money is protected, as all HF Holidays’ trips without flights are protected by ABTOT, and by ATOL for holidays with flights. In addition, if for any reason HF Holidays has to cancel a holiday, guests will be able to transfer to another date or holiday without an additional charge. New flexibility enables guests to defer or transfer a UK holiday free of charge up to 14 days prior to departure*.
This assurance, as well as their Best Price Guarantee and 24/7 support and emergency contact service, is why members and guests continue to feel safe and secure when travelling with HF Holidays, which is ever evident in accolades such as the recent FEEFO Platinum award and the WHICH recommended provider award, of which HF Holidays has been recognised for in the last 3 years.
Download a copy of the new brochure: https://www.hfholidays.co.uk/brochure
Notes to Editor:
Contact: Hannah Garcia, PR & Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org
• All prices correct at time of going to press
• Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is the largest UK travel Co-operative Society.
• HF Holidays has 17 country houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, all tailor-made for outdoor pursuits, with Boot and Drying Rooms, as well as Discovery Points with mapped routes, guidebooks, and local walks directions for independent walkers to use.
• Sociability is at the heart of every HF Holiday.
• Most HF walking holidays are led by a team of volunteer leaders
• HF holidays are ideal for solo travellers, couples, or small groups.
• Families have an exclusive programme of holidays available, during the school holidays.
• Larger groups (8 or more people) such as groups of friends, large family groups, members of clubs /societies can enjoy special savings.
• Guests do not need to be a member of the HF Holidays Co-operative in order to join their holidays; all are welcome.
• HF Holidays are suitable for all fit and active adults including solo travellers, couples or small groups. There are also some dedicated UK holidays for families with children. Guests travel as part of larger group, making them a great way to meet and socialise with new people. Larger groups (8 or more people) such as groups of friends, large family groups, members of clubs /societies can enjoy special savings
• The HF Holidays Pathways Fund provides assisted holidays to those who could not otherwise afford one. In addition, since 1998, the fund has helped to protect and improve the countryside where HF Holidays’ guests walk. This is achieved through generous donations from HF Holidays’ members and guests.
• HF Holidays has a host of accolades under its belt including: British Travel Awards Silver Small Best Special Interest Holiday Company 2020, Which? Recommended Provider for Escorted Tours 2020, Silver Travel Awards Best Activity Tour Operator 2020, AWTE Company of the Year 2019, Feefo Platinum Service Award in 2019, 2020 & 2021, Which? Recommended Provider status for 2018 – 2020; Staycation Award for Family Friendly Venue 2019, Telegraph Travel Awards Runner Up 2019, voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010-2014; and Best Large Short Break Operator 2011-2014.
• HF Holidays is committed to responsible tourism and is a member of ABTOT and ATOL protected.
• Follow @hfholidays on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram