HF Holidays News Release 1 September 2020
NEW 2021 GUIDED TRAILS & ISLAND HOPPING HOLIDAYS
PLUS – A SPECIAL OFFER FOR GROUPS
HF Holidays are pleased to announce the launch of four brand-new Trails holidays for 2021 which stay in partner accommodation. These holidays are designed to truly get away from daily life and enable you to be at one with the beauty of nature.
HF Holidays have carefully selected hotels and guesthouses where guests can expect quality accommodation, good food and a friendly welcome; all adhere to Covid-19 guidelines. All Trails and Island Hopping holidays are accompanied by an experienced leader and include meals, luggage transfers and walks transport enabling day after day of carefree walking.
NEW FOR 2021: BEST OF ISLE OF ARRAN GUIDED ISLAND HOPPING
7 nts from £1,199 pp – Full Board
Enjoy the beauty, tranquillity and natural world of the remote Isle of Arran with the option to tackle Goat Fell’s summit. Home to majestic mountains, cracking coastline, ancient sites and plentiful wildlife including red squirrels, golden eagles, sea otters, red deer and basking sharks.
Departures: 15 May, 12 Jun & 11 Sep 2021. For full details click here.
NEW FOR 2021: MULL & IONA GUIDED ISLAND HOPPING
7 nts from £1,379 pp – Full Board
Join us for an island hopping adventure. Explore Mull and enjoy some of the finest and most varied scenery of any of the Scottish islands. Watch out for some of Mull’s famous wildlife – sea eagles, whales, sea otters, seals and more. Relax and enjoy your final three nights on the mystical island of Iona – the perfect escape.
Departures: 17 May, 03 Jul & 11 Sep 2021. For full details click here.
NEW FOR 2021: CAIRNGORMS NORTH GUIDED TRAIL
7 nts from £999 pp – Full Board
Cross the northern section of the Cairngorms National Park on foot through superb scenery. We’ve handpicked the best of its lower lying routes to create a fantastic introduction to this stunning area. Enjoy whisky trails, wild glens, ancient native woodlands teeming with wildlife, crashing waterfalls and wilderness lochs.
Departures: 05 Jun & 02 Oct 2021. For full details click here.
HADRIAN’S WALL COMPLETE GUIDED TRAIL
7 nts from £995 £975 pp – Full Board
Cross the breadth of England walking coast to coast along Hadrian’s Wall – the northern frontier of the Roman Empire. Dramatic landscapes, turrets and towers. Enjoy being guided all the way, from the saltmarshes of Bowness on Solway in the west, to the Roman fort of Segedunum, in the east.
Departures: 02 Jul, 06 Aug & 17 Sep 2021. For full details click here.
GET A GROUP TOGETHER AND SAVE UP TO 5% OFF
Create a holiday bubble! Perfect for friends or family who would like to travel together. HF Holidays are offering up to 5% saving off the standard price on any of our new trails and island hopping holidays (as detailed above) To book, call our groups team on 020 8732 1260. Book by 07 October 2020
Groups of 6-9 adults save 3% off the standard price*
Groups of 10+ adults save 5% off the standard price*
* The 3% or 5% savings cannot be combined with any other offers
Terms & Conditions apply.
Subject to availability. Prices correct at time of publishing and may change. For full T&Cs visit: www.hfholidays.co.uk/terms
Prices based on two people sharing. Supplements may apply. Non-member fee: £20 per person.
- All prices correct at time of going to press and subject to availability and change.
- Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is the largest UK travel Co-operative Society.
- HF Holidays has 18 country houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
- Sociability is at the heart of every HF Holiday.
- Most HF walking holidays are led by a team of volunteer leaders
- HF holidays are ideal for solo travellers, couples or small groups.
- Families have an exclusive programme of holidays available, during the school holidays.
- Larger groups (8 or more people) such as groups of friends, large family groups, members of clubs /societies can enjoy special savings.
- Guests do not need to be a member of the HF Holidays Co-operative in order to join their holidays; all are welcome. There is a non-member fee of £20 per person.
- HF Holidays are suitable for all fit and active adults including solo travellers, couples or small groups. There are also some dedicated UK holidays for families with children. Guests travel as part of larger group, making them a great way to meet and socialise with new people. Larger groups (8 or more people) such as groups of friends, large family groups, members of clubs /societies can enjoy special savings
- The HF Holidays Pathways Fund provides assisted holidays to those who could not otherwise afford one. In addition, since 1998, the fund has helped to protect and improve the countryside where HF Holidays’ guests walk. This is achieved through generous donations from HF Holidays’ members and guests.
- HF Holidays has a host of accolades under its belt including: Staycation Award for Family Friendly Venue 2019, Which? Recommended Provider for Escorted Tours 2019, Silver Travel Awards Best Activity Tour Operator 2019, Telegraph Travel Awards Runner Up 2019, Feefo Gold Service Award in 2019, Which? Recommended Provider status for 2012 – 2019; voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010-2014; and Best Large Short Break Operator 2011-2014.
- HF Holidays is committed to responsible tourism and is a member of ABTOT and ATOL protected.
- Follow @hfholidays on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram