The award-winning 137 Pillars House is a stunning 30 suite boutique Hotel with a rich colonial past; built around the original colonial teak homestead which dates back to the late 1800’s. It is located in a leafy residential enclave a few minutes’ walk from the historical Watt Gate Temple, Ping River and boutique shopping area. The hotel is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH).
This historical boutique property is a romantic destination in itself and the ideal venue for intimate weddings and sensational celebrations such as proposals, elopements, anniversaries and special occasions. All suites are extremely spacious and exquisitely appointed with butler service, high ceilings, large walk-in wardrobes, stunning bathrooms with free-standing Victorian bathtubs, dual washbasins, separate indoor and outdoor showers, 400 thread count bed linen and ultra-comfortable four-poster beds, vintage tiled verandahs with large daybeds and signature 137 Pillars rocking chairs and cane shades for privacy.
A range of bespoke dining options include the Palette Restaurant, Jack Bain’s Bar, The Dining Room, Kitchen and Private Dining, using locally sourced organic ingredients. Recreation facilities include a spa, gymnasium and our exquisite 25-meter emerald swimming pool which has a majestic 15-meter high wall of living green plants towering above it comprising more than 20,000 individual plants.
While popular for destination weddings, and even complete buyouts where the party can take the entire property, it is also perfect for small intimate celebrations of up to twenty people, be it a wedding, elopement or renewal of your vows. Our dedicated wedding concierge will ensure that your special day runs likes clockwork as you make memories of a lifetime.
The Intimate Wedding Celebration includes:
- Sensational wedding set up in preferred venue (The Lawn, The Deck or the Parlour), with a stunning wedding gazebo or floral arch, 4 dinner floral centerpieces, a pathway of flower petals, 6 flower petal confetti packs, a beautiful bridal bouquet and a buttonhole flower for the groom
- Wedding Celebrant to conduct the service
- Personal wedding concierge service to attend to all the details of your celebration
- Venue rental
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Complimentary one night stay in an East Borneo Suite inclusive of breakfast for two
- A 60-minute couples massage at Nitra Serenity Centre
- A two-tier wedding cake (6 pounds)
- Round trip transfers from airport or within Chiang Mai city 6 km radius of hotel
The package is priced at THB 46,000 (USD 1,535) nett for a minimum of 10 people and is valid until 24 December 2021. Additional nights are available at best available rate for applicable dates, and are inclusive of accommodation and breakfast. All rates are subject to applicable service charge and government taxes.
For a wedding celebration lunch or dinner after the ceremony, we have a range of menus for your selection, starting from TBH 1,250 net (USD 41) per guest for food and THB 350 net (USD 12) per guest for beverage.
For more information and reservations, please contact 137 Pillars House on:
Tel: +66 53 247 788