Spring Break is right around the corner, and travelers looking for an all-inclusive experience in a tropical paradise can head to Las Brisas Huatulco for a relaxing escape. Starting at $198 per night, Las Brisas Huatulco is dream resort for nature enthusiasts, with four exclusive white-sand beaches situated along the coast of Oaxaca. Ideal for both couples and families, the expansive resort grounds are lush with vegetation making it seem quite private, even when the 484-key resort is full. The resort is EarthCheck Certified and boasts four restaurants for guests to enjoy as well as an unrivaled array of recreational facilities.
1. Relax and soak up the sun on one of four beaches: Secret Beach, Manzanillo Beach, Tornillo Bach and Ventura Beach
2. Participate in athletic activities such as tennis and countless water sports available on the beach
3. Take a dip in one of two pools: a large “semi Olympic pool” and an adults-only pool
4. Enjoy grilled specialties and refreshing cocktails with a beach view at Solarium Restaurant Bar
5. Indulge in fresh seafood at La Pergola “El Pescador” Restaurant
6. Delight in the unique flavors of the region at El Mexicano Restaurant