Road trip specialist TrekAmerica’s ‘Stop Having Boring Vacations’ sale ends on January 31, 2019, offering up $390.00 off selected tours. The Stop Having Boring Vacations sale offers up to 20% off selected tours, on departures between now and December 31, 2019.
Trekkers, swap the mundane ‘fly and flop’ beach holiday for the sandstone landscapes of the USA’s desert southwest. Embark upon an epic road trip, explore the mountains and get under the skin of buzzing cities on one of TrekAmerica’s exciting adventures for 2019 – now with up to 20% off!
Here is a selection of the biggest savings to be had:
9 days – NOW only $1,569.00, SAVE up to $390.00
Departing March 02 2019
Festival-goers unite! This tour is the ultimate festival experience, where travellers can join in with all the fun in the lively streets of New Orleans for their annual Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday celebrations. Other highlights of this celebratory trip include sunset paddleboarding in Destin before heading to ‘big kid country’, Orlando.
Price includes: Four hotel nights, four budget lodging nights, activities as detailed in the itinerary, services of a TrekAmerica tour leader throughout and private transportation with free Wi-Fi.
8 days – NOW only $1,189.00, SAVE up to $300.00
Departing March 07 2019
Experience pure paradise on a tropical tour like no other, Trekkers can swim in crystal clear waters, enjoy Green Sea turtle spotting, visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park’s hiking trails and venture through the tropical rainforest at Akaka Falls State. Other highlights of the tour include a Zodiac island cruise, a snorkeling adventure at Kealakekua Park and exploring Konda Town.
Price includes: Four camping nights, three nights budget lodging, activities as detailed in the itinerary, services of a TrekAmerica tour leader, camping fees and equipment (excluding sleeping bags).
7 days – NOW only $899.00, SAVE up to $210.00
Departing February 03 2019
Feel like a true westerner on this incredible seven-day tour. Expect an unforgettable journey filled with tons of adventure, with highlights consisting of: a visit to the Colorado River with stunning views, hiking deep into the Grand Canyon on the Bright Angel Trail, visiting Hollywood Boulevard in LA, travelling along the iconic Route 66, watching a sunrise or sunset at the Grand Canyon and experiencing the bright lights of Las Vegas.
Price includes: Four hotel nights, two budget lodging nights, activities as detailed in itinerary, services of a TrekAmerica tour leader throughout and private transportation with free Wi-Fi.
Other savings at 20% off include: Southern BLT, Costa Rica BLT, New Orleans to New York Plus, Mexican BLT, Westerner, and the Wild West. All other tours have savings of 10%.
For a full list of discounted tours with TrekAmerica, visit
Terms and Conditions
- Valid on new bookings made between 20/12/18 and 31/01/19 only.
- Valid on selected trips departing between 20/12/18 and 31/12/19
- Valid on new bookings only, cannot be applied to existing bookings, cannot be used to rebook the same trip and may only be redeemed once per booking.
- Valid on new bookings only, cannot be applied to existing bookings and may only be redeemed once per booking.
- This offer is not combinable with any other offers apart from Loyalty Discounts (up to a maximum of 20%)
- The discount only applies to the trip price, not to any additional items such as single supplements or extra accommodation
- Trek America standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
- This offer is subject to availability and Trek America reserves the right to change this offer at any time.
- This offer is not transferrable, there is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Excludes Buses Or Local Transport trips in Central America and all South America trips.
* TrekAmerica now offers the Easy Go Guarantee – making bookings more flexible with the options to change dates, pay in installments and cancel trips. Please see full details here
** Price is for the tour only – cost with flights available on request.
Check out the Trek social scene, search #iTrekHere / #trekamerica or visitwww.trekamerica.com/community