The Principality of Monaco has gradually started to reopen in compliance with health and safety measures imposed by the Government of Monaco. We look forward to travel restrictions being lifted for North American travelers so we can welcome you all again to Monaco — a cosmopolitan nation with 139 nationalities that make the world’s second-smallest country diverse, inclusive, and welcoming. Until then, stay safe, healthy, and hopeful.
Monaco, June 9, 2020 — After two months of lockdown, health prevention policies implemented by the authorities of the Principality of Monaco have allowed a gradual recovery of economic and tourism activities since the beginning of May.
Step by step, many sectors are reviving their activities in close cooperation with professional and economic stakeholders as well as in strict compliance with safety measures against the pandemic.
Since June 2, 2020, museums, bars and restaurants have started to reopen — a few days after retail stores — as part of a vast recovery plan. Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, the Government of Monaco has always prioritized health safety and has done everything possible to protect residents, day-trippers and tourists alike — successfully limiting the impact of the pandemic.
Monaco’s hotels are united towards one objective: to welcome guests in the best possible conditions with health and safety as a top priority.
Hotel reopening schedule:
- Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo: Open
- Fairmont Monte Carlo: Open
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort: Open
- Hotel de France: Open
- Hotel Ambassador: Open
- Hotel Novotel Monte-Carlo: Open
- Hotel Columbus Monte-Carlo: June 15, 2020
- Port Palace: June 16, 2020
- Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo: June 19, 2020
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza: June 26, 2020
- Monte-Carlo Beach: July 3, 2020 (date to be confirmed)
- Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo: July 8, 2020 (date to be confirmed)
Hotels’ safety measures can be found below:
- Monte-Carlo SBM (Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo, Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, Monte-Carlo Beach, Monte-Carlo Casinos): Learn more
- Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo: Learn more
- Fairmont Monte Carlo & Novotel Monte-Carlo: Learn more
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza: Learn more
- Columbus Monte-Carlo: Learn more
The Monaco Government Tourist & Convention Authority together with all the Monaco hotels are committed to provide the most complete information and maintain the Principality as a safe destination to experience.
Stay connected with Monaco:
LinkedIn: Monaco Government Tourist Authority