A five-star offer on a five-star safari to South Africa
Lion World Travel–a safari operator that specializes in unforgettable safaris to Southern and East Africa– will make travelers’ dreams of Africa come true with affordable luxury safari packages that cannot be matched. Travelers’ desires of Africa become a reality with a tailored itinerary that suits their interests, passion and price range.
Lion World’s latest offer for Black Friday and Cyber Monday cannot be beat. The safari operator’s Best of South Africa safari includes five-star lodge upgrades, roundtrip airfare and more for an exceptional value.
- The safari is priced at $3999 per person, compared to its original price of $4499. This is up to $500 in savings per person.
- Roundtrip airfare from New York City to Johannesburg is included, and internal flights within South Africa—a $1400 value (for economy flights).
- All safari lodging is upgraded to 5-stars, such as stays at the Kapama Karula or Southern Camp Villas— worth up to US$2200 per person, plus local alcohol and select premium drinks at Kapama. With its light, airy, open spaces and views from every angle near Kruger National Park, the renowned Kapama Karula Lodge is truly the pride of the Kapama Private Game Reserve. Effortlessly elegant and stylish, Karula will steal the breath of even the most seasoned traveler. The lodge recently won Conde’ Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence for 2020.
- Guests will also stay at the award-winning 5-star Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa in Cape Town, situated on one of city’s most scenic routes. Named for the ruggedly beautiful mountain range that towers behind it, The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is characterized by impeccable design and luxury. It was listed among the best hotels in Cape Town in Conde’Nast Traveler 2019 World’s Best Awards.
- This safari includes 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners, including a dinner at the magnificent Azure Restaurant at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa.
- The safari is small group travel with no more than 12 people. Guests can experience Africa at their leisure, individually. Lion World guests can do whatever they want, whenever they want it!
- This offer is valid anytime of the year and does not expire.
For details and reservations, please contact Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706 to speak to one of their Africa Specialists, or visit www.lionworldtravel.com.
About Lion World Travel
Lion World Travel is the leading tour operator from North America specializing in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa, and is a member of the renowned Travel Corporation (TTC), which also includes: Trafalgar, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. Clients continue to benefit from Lion World Travel’s destination knowledge, expertise, and emphasis on customer service. With their Africa Specialists all having first-hand knowledge of Africa, Lion World Travel confidently assist clients in creating an African adventure that fits their interests and budget. Extraordinary service, affordable luxury and value for money are what keep clients coming back to Lion World Travel.