Destination specialist The Gambia Experience is delighted to announce that a brand-new, 4* hotel is due to be opening in The Gambia at the end of 2018. The African Princess Beach Hotel is located in South Kotu alongside a long stretch of uncrowded sandy beach, and the operator is currently exclusively taking bookings for holidays departing from 1st January 2019.
- Unlike any other hotel in The Gambia, African Princess boasts several swim-up guest rooms, with terraces over the water.
- Only children over 12 can stay at the hotel, providing additional tranquillity.
- There’s a large central swimming pool, further enhanced by a series of smaller free-form pools dotted throughout the grounds.
- Two bars and two restaurants can be found on-site for added convenience.
- Guest rooms are decorated to a high modern standard, featuring Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, mini-fridge, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer, plus all have a side sea view.
- Daytime activities are offered such as beach volleyball and water aerobics, alongside evening entertainment and live music performances.
- It’s just a short taxi ride away from the main resort of Kololi where there’s a good selection of multi-cuisine restaurants and bars; a small selection of eateries is within walking distance too.
Prices currently from £983pp, saving £135pp and include flights, 20kg luggage, in-flight meals, transfers and breakfast. Half board is also available for a supplement.
For more information or to book a holiday, call The Gambia Experience on 01489 866 939 or visit gambia.co.uk/african-princess-beach-hotel
The Gambia Experience is a trade name of Serenity Holidays, a fully bonded tour operator under ATOL 1866 and member of ABTA, ABTOT, AITO and IATA