Well-deserving mums have been banned from entering the kitchen this Mother’s Day by designer hotel QT Melbourne, who demand they have more fun. The hotel’s signature restaurant, Pascale Bar and Grill, is hosting a Mother’s Day long lunch with an Instagram worthy cheese table (yes table, not board) and a sweet finish from the pastry kitchen with a selection of delicious desserts.
As soon as Mum walks in the door a glass of Mumm champagne will magically appear in her hand, making you, hands-down, the country’s best child. A culinary feast for the senses, food stations will be decked-out with sweet and savoury temptations, including beetroot-cured smoked salmon Bellini’s, BBQ prawn rolls, soft shell crab baos, and scones with clotted cream that are royal-wedding calibre good.
For the lady who gives you everything, this Mother’s Day is your time to repay the favour with a memorable QT experience. Bookings are limited and essential.
QT Melbourne – Mother’s Day at Pascale
- Long lunch from 12pm – 3pm
- Sweet and savoury buffet stations to include:
- Beetroot cured smoked salmon Bellini’s
- BBQ prawn rolls
- Honey mustard glazed leg of ham pickles
- Serrano ham & gruyere pastries
- Selection of premium cheeses
- Seasonal salads
- Soft shell crab baos
- Mixed scones, clotted cream and jam
- Chocolate fountain
- Baked waffles, mascarpone, maple syrup and strawberries
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Mini chocolate & orange pots
- Tiramisu tarts
- Complimentary glass of Mumm Champagne on arrival for Mum
- $70pp Adults / $25pp 12 years and under
- Bookings essential