· Enchant in the resort’s iconic infinity pool that’s perfect for couples to enjoy romantic afternoon swims or cabana-style lounges
· Stroll hand-in-hand along Sanctuary’s beautiful grounds. There, couples might encounter a Monarch butterfly or buzzing hummingbird, feeding from the resort’s flora.
· Start the evening at the outdoor fire-bowls that dot the resort grounds to enjoy a spectacular Arizona sunset
· Indulge in a candlelit dinner for two at elements, the resort’s signature restaurant helmed by Executive Chef Beau MacMillan
· Return to a private, outdoor soaking tub for two – a signature of the resort’s Spa Casita Suites. Note: velvet sand bags at every guestroom door indicate to housekeeping when you’d prefer not to be disturbed.
Sanctuary Spa is another resort oasis that offers couples a chance to achieve complete serenity. Providing the tranquil start to their spa journey, the meditation garden is bordered by the Spa’s 12 indoor/outdoor treatment rooms, a private Watsu pool, and Sanctum, the spa’s private, stone-walled outdoor therapy space designed for couples. Guests can learn how to treat their partner to a sensual massage during Massage 101, a creative, interactive and partner-building spa service that teaches couples professional techniques to use for massages at home.
For Valentine’s Day weekend escapes, couples can take advantage of the resort’s Romance in Paradise package. Included in this offer is the choice of a Mountain Casita, Mountain Suite, Spa Casita or Spa Suite, dinner for two at elements, a rose petal turndown, chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of Champagne.
Are you working on a romance-related story, for which Sanctuary is a fit? Please let me know if there is any additional information that I can provide. I look forward from hearing from you.