With only a few months from opening the name Ruby is now permanently embedded into the Surfers Paradise skyline.
The Ruby Collection has now officially staked its claim on the Gold Coast with the raising of it’s “Ruby” roof top sign, proudly sitting amongst the City’s evening lights on the first tower in the ‘billion-dollar game changer’ development – The Ruby Collection.
“Since the 25th of November, 2015 when Mayor Tom Tate turned the first sod on the first stage of the development, we’ve been watching development every step of the way.
“Now with only a month from being handed the keys and finalising the lastfitout items and with 68 days from welcoming our first guests, seeing our brand finally lit up across the Gold Coast skyline is a massive highlight for the entire team, who have been working tirelessly towards this moment” said CEO David Brook.
The fabulous Ruby red sign has been created by local company Creations Group and this gem now shines brightly in the skies and shines a light on the future development of the northern end of Surfers Paradise.
Named after developer William O’Dwyer of The Ralan Groups daughter Ruby, the Ruby Apartments are set to change the way people holiday on the Gold Coast.
Offering a new level of customer service, state of the art fitout and an exciting array of entertainment for all guests, the Ruby Apartments are setting a new level in Gold Coast apartment holidays.
To be one of the first to stay at Ruby Collection, take advantage of the special 50% offer which is now on sale.
50% off Pre-Opening Sale
To celebrate our opening this November save up to 50% off the daily rate plus receive a range of bonus extras.
- Start your day with a complimentary continental buffet breakfast in Stones Bar & Grill for all guests
- Unlimited access to the Waterpark
- One Kid Club session per child 3-12years per stay
- Complimentary Wifi throughout your stay
- Complimentary local calls from your in-room phone
- Complimentary daily housekeeping service Monday – Saturday; (Sundays available on request)
- Complimentary use of the cardio gym, sauna and steam room
- 24-hour check-in
- Access to a range of activities and entertainment
- Access to Ruby’s 24/7 digital concierge
All pre-opening packages are on sale for a limited time and available for travel from 5 November 2018 to 31 March, 2020 and can be booked online at www.therubycollection.com.au