SHOP * DINE * PLAY * USA (SDP) is a collection of must-visit shopping and dining attractions in top USA destinations for domestic and international travelers. The collection includes the Outlets at Tejon in Southern California, Fifth + Broadway Nashville, Tennessee and Get Discount Travel Alliance, a Receptive Tour Operator (RTO) partner selling tours to Nashville, Memphis and the Smoky Mountains.
“We are thrilled to partner with a Tennessee-based organizer of personalized tours that will sell inbound tours to Memphis and Nashville with multi-language step-on guides and multi-language printed guides. Her programs will, of course, include Fifth + Broadway, and as she expands her company, the Outlets at Tejon and other SDP members,” said Carolyn J. Feimster, CRX, CMD, Travel and Tourism Manager for SHOP * DINE * PLAY * USA. The companies are following local and state COVID-19 protocols.
She says the SDP mission includes providing tour operators with new products they can sell that includes the top two travel activities: shopping and dining. Packaged with the unique entertainment and culture that each project brings to the brand, the traveler will be able to see and do everything they desire in each cities’ main attraction.
“These attractions are parallel in what they have to offer—unique shopping, culinary delights, free entertainment, and interesting exhibits.” She added, “It is important to continue to provide the unique and exciting experiences that today’s savvy travelers are seeking.”
“All these attractions offer numerous experiences for Group, FIT Travel, M.I.C.E. and Student Travel. We also offer flexibility in our programs for tour operators so that we can accommodate custom requests that we receive from the travel trade,” said Feimster.
Each shopping destination offers unique venues for private events, and organizers can include shopping discounts and incentives and other interesting activities. For example, Fifth + Broadway Nashville recently opened in one of the hottest markets in the USA. Besides the country’s only National Museum of African American Music, its Food Hall includes a Rooftop Dining Terrace available for groups as a partial or complete buy-out for receptions, lunches and dinners. The center’s eclectic mix of retail shops and unique boutiques will round out a memorable day in Downtown Nashville.
The shopping centers offer a host of FIT programs and other fulfillment programs to welcome visitors including: **
- VIP Welcome Packet including a Value Pass of discounts and incentives from many of the stores and restaurants.
- Downloadable FIT shopping vouchers are available and redeemable for the Fulfillment Discount Program. Vouchers can be customized with a tour operator’s logo and are available in multiple languages.
- Year-round shopping packages are available with select area hotels.
For group travelers, the shopping centers offer the following programs: **
- Meet & Greet Programs with special incentives, discounts, and activities from select retailers and restaurants, including a Welcome Packet or tote bag.
- Guided Tours upon request.
- Welcome bags prepared for convention and meeting delegates.
- Gift Cards are available to purchase to include in the group’s welcome bag.
- Private event and meeting areas, including space for receptions and meal functions, with all-inclusive group menus.
- Downloadable shopping vouchers for smaller groups.
- Easy motorcoach parking.
For the M.I.C.E. market, the properties offer the following programs: **
- Private event, meeting and reception space.
- Private lunch, dinner, and cocktail functions with all-inclusive group menus.
- Convention and Meeting Welcome Bags with discounts.
For all types of travel, the properties offer the following programs: **
- Marketing support materials such as images, logos and text for your printed and online brochures.
- Reservation agent seminars and training plus agent incentives such as booking incentive programs.
- FAM tour assistance.
- Gift Cards & Marketing dollars for booking incentives, sweepstakes, etc.
** Not every property offers every program.
Have a special request? Or seeking a unique program? SHOP * DINE * PLAY * USA staff will work with you to customize programs for your clients. E-mail Carolyn Feimster at Carolyn@CJFMarketingInternational.com
Description of the SHOP * DINE * PLAY * USA Properties
Fifth + Broadway Nashville, TN, brings a curated collection of Fashion, Food + Fun to downtown, showcasing our Assembly Food Hall with a Rooftop Terrace and the nation’s only National Museum of African American Music. Located in the heart of downtown, Fifth + Broadway is just minutes from the iconic landmarks such as the Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Bridgestone Arena.
Theutlets at Tejon is located in Southern California.
Your clients will experience the best in California outlet shopping for style and savings. Set against the beautiful mountains of Tejon Ranch the center is conveniently located off I-5 between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Wherever your California adventures take you, the Outlets at Tejon is ready to treat your clients to that perfect mid-trip shopping and dining break. Enjoy savings of up to 65% over the discounted prices at many of the 40+ favorite American brands.
Get Discount Travel Alliance
A TN based RTO who will be selling inbound tours to Memphis and Nashville with multi-language step-on guides and multi-language printed guides.
Internatinal and domestic visitors love to shop! And they love unique dining experiences where they have lots of choices. These properties offer all of that, plus cultural experiences, entertainment and more. For store and restaurant listings, a complete schedule of activities throughout the year, hours, and directions, please log onto the various websites following each center’s description.