The Amalfi Coast is all about the drama of its scenery, its scattered villages, terraced slopes, high cliffs, the Lattari mountains, and not forgetting the sea. For the cyclist, the Amalfi Coast becomes a unique experience and apart from the scenery which surrounds you at every corner, your challenge will be the road of 1000 bends. You will be soaring high and enjoying the experience and the exhilaration which is the Amalfi Coast.
You will not be alone but will be guided by an ultra-endurance cyclist and writer. In December 2012, she set the first Guinness World Record as the fastest woman to circumnavigate the globe by bike, riding over 29,000km in a total time of 152 days. Our cyclist has made the Amalfi Coast her home and she will allow you to set the pace by choosing different types of tracks, levels of difficulty, and distance, allowing this experience to engage all of your senses. The journey will head to a farm where you will enjoy a light lunch before heading back. Share her passion and her stories.
This experience is simply unique.
- Adults and teenagers
- Road cyclists
- Confident and passionate cyclists
Why Choose to take part:
- Explore new horizons by bike
- Cycle with a World Champion and learn a life lesson about endurance
- The desire to train for a race or to set yourself a challenge
- To explore one of the most beautiful places in the world in a different way
- Bicycle (racing bikes) and helmet hire.
- Guided Tour with ultra-endurance cyclist
Not Included & Recommended:
- Biker’s outfit and shoes
- Spare clothes
- Windbreaker jacket
- Medical certificate
- Lunch at the farm (extra cost)
- Mid-September/October/Early November/April/May/June
- Duration – 5 hours
- Length of the Track – 50km to 60km
- Difficulty Level – Medium to High
Pick Up & Drop Off Point:
- Positano (The San Pietro Hotel)
Not Recommended For:
- Those of you afraid of heights
There is also the possibility of leaving the Amalfi coast and heading to Salerno/Paestum
- We recommend that you stay on the Amalfi Coast for a min of 3 nights in Positano or Praiano
- Ensure that you have adequate travel insurance and speak with your insurers and advise them of the tour you will be undertaking
- If you are after the “adventurous” we would suggest zip-lining outside Praiano; parasailing or standup paddling over Sorrento; kayaking in Amalfi; snorkelling in the Gulf of Baia; rock climbing; hot air ballooning over Pompeii or Paestum
- If you are after some relaxation time…Private boat tours; wine and food experiences…….
For Further Details: