The Gates Hotel Key West
With its authentic island ambiance, residential-style interiors, Prohibition-themed drinking, food truck cuisine and splashy pool deck scene, The Gates Hotel Key West celebrates Key West’s colorful history and creative spirit. Amenities, design and participation from local artisans and brands are among the keys to The Gates’ authentic personality, appeal and sense of place. Highlights include:
- Legal Rum Distillery. Through a partnership with The Gates, First Legal Rum is featured in Rum Row’s signature cocktails including the hotel’s welcome cocktail. Exclusive tours, on-property experiences and amenities will also be sponsored by the distillery.
- Signature Food Truck. Located within Rum Row, The Blind Pig is The Gates’ signature food truck serving a tapas-style selection of regional Cuban, Bahamian, Caribbean and Floridian flavors—also known as “conch fusion.”
- Rodriguez Cigar Factory. Rodriguez cigars are sold at The Gates for guests to enjoy in the on-property Rodriguez Cigar Garden.
- Custom-designed bikes. The fashion and design-driven company has teamed up with The Gates to create custom-designed blue and white bikes specific to the hotel. The bikes feature built in baskets and Martone’s signature red chain.
- De La Gallery. One of the most notable design elements of The Gates is a collection of striking imagery by award-winning photographer Jorge de la Torriente of De La Gallery in Key West.
- Receive up to 25% off
- 2 complimentary welcome cocktails.
- 50% off your Resort Fee.
- Promotion is applied to new reservations only.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Travel Dates: May through October
- Book Date: March 31, 2020
Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort
Explore the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort’s location on the spectacular Northwest Florida Gulf Coast and its unlimited resort amenities and activities. Whether it is Sandestin’s seven miles of beach and bay, 4 championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 123-slip marina with dozens of water sports, deep sea fishing, retail offerings, numerous restaurants and dining options (from casual to dinner cruises to gourmet), 4 swimming pools or miles of beautiful hiking and bicycle paths, you are sure to find many memorable ways to fill your days and nights. Be sure to plan time to discover the Village of Baytowne Wharf — a beautiful 28-acre waterfront town center peppered with a collection of unique shops, charming eateries, lively nightclubs and year-round special events.
Plan your vacation your way and enjoy savings along the way. Book Promo Code: SUNNY between 8/1/20 for travel between 3/5/20 and 9/7/20 and save:
15% off 2 nights
20% off 3 nights
25% off 4 or more nights\
- What: up to 30% off daily room rates
- Where: The Marker Resort
- When: Stay Dates – March 11 – April 30
- Book Dates – March 11 – March 31
Recently the property was renovated, upgrading some of the guestrooms and event space. The property is known for The Drawing Room speakeasy-inspired bar, known for house-made herbal elixirs and botanical essences in cocktails that change quarterly to reflect the seasons.
Gabrielle Union and Pharrell have been spotted at the property. Elegance and sophistication permeate every corner of this chic, boutique paradise. Aside from its impressive penthouse suites, the property houses an iconic Art Deco pool and Shelborne Cafe. Finally, head out to the pool for a relaxed vibe and traditional South Beach nostalgia. There’s also an amazing Oasis Garden, offering various moon watching events and fitness programming on weekends.
Rates from $169
Book Your Vacation Now! Stay one night and receive 50% off the second night
Rates starting at $165
Book By 26 Jun 2020
Stay Between 26 Dec 2019 and 26 Jun 2020